Developer, Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Are you a creative, intuitively adaptable GUI Developer? Do you like working with seasoned professionals that understand their software inside out? If so, we want to hear from you. Survalent Technology Corporation has two (2) openings for versatile, energetic, and creative Graphical User Interface Developers. The GUI developers will report to the Vice-President of Software Development. This role will develop and support the graphical user interface.
The successful candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 5 years’ experience in GUI design & experience with graphical design
- Extensive experience developing with OpenGL & DirectX
- Strong knowledge of object oriented design concepts
- Microsoft C#, Visual Studio
- Knowledge and experience in the following is an asset:
- TCP/IP, FTP
- GIS or mapping systems
- Microsoft C++
This position will also be required to:
- Develop features in our GUI for our customers and help architect its design
- Collaborate with Product Development Teams to build the most effective solutions
- Fix bugs rapidly
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive with a strong work ethic and the ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Be a good team player
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
We offer a very competitive compensation package which includes excellent benefits and a profit sharing plan. We have a casual friendly and highly collaborative environment.