Are you a help desk wiz? A problem solving sleuth? Can you handle customers’ high priority, technical issues with finesse? Does exceeding customer expectations provide you with a sense of satisfaction?
If you answered “YES” to all of these questions, then we’d like to hear from you!
Survalent Technology Corporation is seeking a versatile, energetic, and tenacious individual to join our team as a Help Desk Agent. This position will be responsible for direct and indirect interaction with Survalent’s internal and external customers, channel partners, system integrators, and users in support of new and existing products in our growing portfolio of software and hardware solutions. The Help Desk Agent will work closely with the software and hardware product development team to help understand, isolate and resolve problems.
The successful candidate must have:
- Diploma /Certificate in Information Technology or related technical field
- Previous experience in a Technical Support role in a help desk environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft products
- Phenomenal communication skills and problem solving skills to boot!
- Experience in web portal maintenance and moderation is a plus
- Knowledge of power engineering, distribution networks and process automation is an asset.
This position will also be required to:
- Provide solution support in compliance with support agreements (SLA’s) including hardware, software and firmware
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support for Survalent’s software and hardware products such as; Windows based SCADA System, applications support for OMS, DMS, and remote terminal units (RTUs); via telephone, web based tools, remote access or email.
- Instruct customers on the product's proper use and address specific user issues.
- Liaise between customers and company’s support resources including system engineers and software/hardware developers and managers.
- Provide after-hours support to customers on a rotational basis in order to provide 24/7 coverage to our Platinum customers.
- Set up and configure server / workstation computers hardware and software, network printers, terminal servers, routers, and hubs ensuring complete system functionality
- Provide feedback from customers to developers regarding software related issues
- Follow the Survalent case management process, internal business process, and perform other duties as required related to customer support functions.
This is a full-time permanent position reporting to Vice-President Customer Care & General Manager. We offer a very competitive compensation package which includes excellent benefits and a profit sharing plan. We have a casual friendly and highly collaborate environment.
Survalent Technology Corporation is the leading provider of real-time smart grid management system for enabling visualization, optimization and improved operations for utilities. For over four decades, we have helped more than 500 utilities use operational data to increase reliability, efficiency and customer service. With our proven and reliable SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), Distribution Management System (DMS), Outage Management System (OMS), and Substation Automation (SA) solutions, utilities transform data into actionable intelligence. We partner with utilities across the globe to create mission critical solutions that will achieve the promise of the Smart Grid.
If you are interested in joining a growing organization in this exciting role, please apply with a resume and cover letter to: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/12976?s=r.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted. Please visit our website: http://www.survalent.com for more information
Survalent Technology Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.